Monday, August 15, 2011

Ariel Pink's Haunted Grafitti- "Round and Round"

Some of the musical facts that I had discovered is that the song has drums, guitar, and keyboard/synth in it. My opinion was that I liked the song because of the instrumentation and how the song is sung. My musical facts influence my opinion because of the instruments used to make the song. Some songs, like this one, are most likely meant for the music itself to be heard, and not so much the lyrics, as heard by how the instruments are somewhat louder than the lyrics being sung. This shows the correlation between the facts I picked out snd my opinion. I don't really have a bias, because I am pretty much open-minded to alot of music, and I give it a chance before deciding if I actually don't like the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment